- Last Updated on Friday, 10 February 2017 22:02
- Written by MaryJo L
The monthly financials for September 2016 are as follows:
- Balance Sheet (click here) - remains largely unchanged. WSO total assets are $648,753, which include cash assets, inventory on hand and down payments to vendors, etc., and intangible assets such as the website.
- Profit and Loss Statement (click here)- there was a net income of $13,152, which is average for this year thusfar. The Distribution Center is out of some inventory again, which will be discussed in the Office Report.
- A specific breakdown of 7th Tradition Contributions under that tab in the Repository menu.
FINANCE COMMITTEE REPORT
Members: Jeffrey F., Melani M., Mary Jo L.
The WSO is in need of volunteers for the Finance committee who have a background in Accounting. Please send an email to email@example.com if you are able to provide service to the fellowship in this way.
The committee met twice within the past month and discussed the following:
- The financial backup for recommending that all tri-folds be free downloads.
- The change in pricing for all 'for sale' tri-folds because of increased costs.
- Proposal for European Committee funding.
Mary Jo L., ACA WSO Board Member and Treasurer