- Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 September 2015 19:13
- Written by Super User
Here is a procedure enables you to connect to the WSO Teleconferences through their computers using the Flash Phone option in www.freeconferencing.com.
You will need to have a microphone and speaker attached to your computer (a headset is ideal), and the Flash Player must be installed on your computer if you have an older computer or browser.
1. Go to: www.freeconferencing.com
2. Click the VoIP Dialer icon (may be in left lower corner--this opens an instruction window)
3. In the opened instruction window, select the "Click here in Step 1."
4. (The VoIP Dialer window should now be open)--Use the drop down menu in the window and select the Teleconference # (712-432-0075.)
5. Enter the access code (427266) and your name (First name and last initial) in the blocks
6. Click on "Place Call"
--if you get a Dialer or Flash Player Setting message, click "Allow" to allow the Dialer to access your microphone. If you have multiple microphones on your computer, you may be asked to select the appropriate microphone. You could also use this test window to verify your microphone is working properly.
7. Click OK to exit the test screen.
The Flash Phone will then call the Teleconference. Announce yourself when you arrive.
The Flash Phone includes a microphone icon where you can mute and/or monitor your microphone levels. Please keep your microphone muted unless you are speaking.
To avoid feedback interference with the Teleconference, please ensure that your computer speakers are not too close to the microphone.