The 2013 Annual Business Meeting was held in Denmark, April 26-28, 2013
Check here for on ABC.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 October 2014 12:01
- Written by MaryJo L
Note: The submission form for the 2015 ABC Proposals has been created outside of our website this year because we hope to be moving to our new website in the middle of the proposal process and don't want to risk losing any data.
Please share this information with your meeting:
Dear ACA Group,
Each year the ACA World Service Organization holds our Annual Business Conference (ABC) the last weekend of April. As part of this process, Meetings and Intergroups around the world are asked if they would like to submit proposals for consideration. If your group has a proposal that you would like the Fellowship to consider, the process is as follows:
1. Please go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YBNVFWR to submit proposals.
2. Fill in the form per the instructions indicated.
3. All proposals are due by November 15, 2014. This is a much earlier deadline than in recent years, which is why your group is receiving this email now. The reason for the earlier date is to allow enough time for proposals to be translated.
4. After all proposals are reviewed, clarified, a WSO Analysis is written, and the translations are completed, they will be sent to all groups in January for voting.
5. Proposals that receive a 2/3 majority affirmative vote will then be placed on the agenda in April for the ABC attendees to consider.
The 2015 Annual Business Conference (ABC) will be held April 24-26, 2015. The location has not yet been determined. That information will be posted on the ACA website as soon as it is known.
If you have any questions about this process, please send a reply to this email.
Yours in Service,
The 2015 ABC Committee
- Last Updated on Sunday, 09 June 2013 19:27
- Written by Karen R
I have to make this report a bit personal, because I promised my Inner Child that I would NOT be Secretary for the ACA WSO. I am Secretary for the ACA WSO. And Larry is our new Chairman, Joan is our new Vice-Chairperson, and MaryJo is our new Treasurer. The 2013 Annual Business Conference proceeded as it should, with terms of service being rotated, a turning of the soil, so to speak, as our garden of Hope in this fellowship grows. Familiar faces and leadership styles stepped down from the executive board; Scott and Phyllis, our Chair and Treasurer will be sorely missed, but we wish only good things to follow in their paths. Same way with Anja, one of our Trustees who stepped down. Anja served greatly as a European Connection to our board and we certainly appreciated her tireless efforts to insure that our first out of country ABC would be a success---And it was.
- Last Updated on Sunday, 09 June 2013 16:00
- Written by Joan B